Saturday, February 2, 2008

hilarious!

Zach is really working on his vocabulary! He probably has about 30 ish words on his own and in the past couple of weeks he has taken to repeating our easier words. So we are sitting watching basketball (I think) and someone misses the shot. Andy yells out "homo", a word he doesn't use ever and I know he doesn't mean, but still! Then Zach comes out of his bounce house and starts saying "homo" repeatedly! I almost died! Andy almost died and you could see how bad he felt. I did almost pee my pants too. I have already done it a couple of times thus far into my pregnancy so it's not out of the realm of things that could happen. Now we really have to watch what we say!
The same night Zach decided he would be a big boy and try to pee in the potty. We didn't do this on purpose, but we did take off his diaper and let him run around while waiting for his bath to be ready. The next thing I know, he is standing next to the toilet and there is a pool of pee at his feet! I don't know if this was an accident, but he does watch us go on the "big boy/girl potty" so maybe he is putting it together. I went out yesterday and got him a potty and we also got him a potty book. We know he is only 16 months, but it can't hurt to introduce it, right?!
So life in our clan has been pretty good this week. The hilarious moments have outshined the rest! I'd say it's been a good spell!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;