Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sad house :-(

We had to say good-bye to Jasper this weekend. He was just making life too stressful in our new house with it being a rental. We couldn't seem to break him of the once in a while accidents and he continues to run whenever he gets a chance at the door. Saturday was the last straw for Andy so we had to drop him off at the vet who was then giving him to a rescue league. They promised he would go to a good home and that all homes are screened. That made me feel better, but it was still sad. Just tonight Zach told me he missed Jasper :-( He hadn't mentioned him in a couple of days. In good news I am heading to NH this weekend to go to my little brother's wedding! I am so proud of all that he is doing with his life right now and I am excited to celebrate with him and my new sister to be!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;