Saturday, March 13, 2010

Relieved in a weird way

I went to urgent care this week with shortness of breath and heart palpitations. When the two started coming together I figured I had better be seen. The shortness of breath is from a pretty severe asthma. I guess it's allergy induced. The heart palpitations weren't so easy to diagnose. I told the dr about my family and their thyroid history. She ordered an ultra sound stat and they found a nodule on my thyroid. I know this means more tests, but it gives me a bit of relief to know that maybe there is a light at the end of this tunnel. All of my symptoms can be related to the thyroid. Mood, weight gain, forgetfulness, heart palpitations etc. That is why I am oddly relieved. Just glad I went to urgent care and a doctor finally listened to me. I just knew that most of it had to be related in some way.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;