Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our Anniversary!


Going out to dinner!

The classic self taken shot!

Today is our fourth anniversary! Four years ago we were celebrating with friends and family in Laguna Beach and I was drinking far too much champagne for a girl that had not eaten all day! I can't believe it has been four years, yet I feel like we have been together forever at the same time. I am so blessed by life. I have an amazing husband whom is helping me raise two amazing children! We have stable jobs in a time when that is not always the case and we have a very stable and secure relationship! Besides a personal shopper and the large clothing/accessory allowance, what more could a girl ask for?!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;