Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fits and Fun!

This has been a busy week! We had Ava's surgery on Monday, I went back to work on Wednesday, we did pictures with Allie on Thursday night and Zach had the meltdown of all meltdowns just afterwards! I guess all of that being good for a lollipop stuff came back to bite us. I posted the video on Facebook and have scared quite a few parents and parents to be. Here he is in all his glory!



Yesterday we went to a playdate birthday party! The kids weren't very into the water play, but they sure enjoyed the cupcakes! Happy 1st Birthday, Carson!





Today we headed to Hermosa Beach. I haven't uploaded the pix yet, but we had a really nice time. We got our standard 3 hours out of Ava then headed home. I have to wonder how I can manage to keep them sunburn free, but end up with a sunburn myself? I managed to miss my whole back with sunblock!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;