Friday, August 14, 2009

We're Back!







I have so much to do to catch up from these last two weeks! I don't even know where to start! We flew in on Wednesday night and realized that Ava just may be ADHD! She has a reverse reaction to benadryl. She was wired for sound the whole flight. I think she slept maybe 20-30 minutes total on a 6 hour flight. Zach slept at least 2 hours inspite of his sister jumping all over him and kicking him in the head. Here are some pictures of my crazy, now 16 month old! I took the cutest pictures of her for her 16 month post, but I left my camera cord, along with my bag and lens, in NH! My lovely step dad is mailing out the cord, then mom will go home and find everything else we left and put it in a package to mail out. I always leave something somewhere! Packing for 3 people is the pits!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;