Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day!









What a wonderful Mother's Day! It's always hard to be away from our mother's but it's nice to have our own little family here. I woke up to a breakfast of hawaiian sweet bread french toast, laid in bed for a while after breakfast, Andy took the kids to Costco to give me a some time to myself then we headed to the pool, came home and played outside with my new lens and my new point and shoot while Andy made dinner. We topped the night off with some ice cream! It was a nice, lazy Sunday!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;