Monday, May 4, 2009

Crazy!

I am feeding Ava dinner. I let her feed herself towards the end and she is enjoying it. There is no food left in her bowl. I take the spoon and bowl away. She proceeds to scream bloody murder! I remove her from the high chair and she does this body contortion that I have never seen before. Her head and feet are moving in a rhythmic motion back and forth, back and forth. I start laughing hysterically! What else can I do? Zach says, "What happened?" I say, "Your sister is crazy!", he says "She crazy?", I say, "She's crazy, I tell ya!" and he says "You tell me?" Bwahahahahahahahaha! Yes, darling, after being sick for so long I think we have all gone crazy!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;