Thursday, January 24, 2019

Project You 2.0

We are almost three weeks into Project You 2.0 and to say that the results I am seeing were worth all the effort it took to create the workshop is an understatement. I am watching these women flourish just by being given simple daily tasks to complete on their own. I am proud of each and every one of them for stepping out of their comfort zone and deciding they are worth it! Topics we are covering include

1. The power of daily gratitude
2. Meditation
3. Rewriting our stories that no longer serve us
4. Finding joy in every day life
5. How to create energy

Just to name a few things! I am super passionate about helping people learn their true worth and power and I can’t wait to see how this workshop evolves into even more as time goes on. Being and creating the light in the world just lights me up!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;