Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year New You??

Happy New Year! It's a great time to reflect on the year that is now behind us and prepare for the year that is ahead of us.  I hear so many people saying "new year, new you" and I just want to remind you that you are perfect just the way you are.  There is no need for a NEW you. You can just be more of you and perhaps try to better yourself  and grow in the process.  What I have found in my journey to healthy is that so many of us have an amazing person inside of us, someone sitting and waiting for us to see her brilliance, but she has been pushed down by years of not being listened to or appreciated.  Not by outside people but from herself.  We often ignore our little voice inside that tells us what she wants and needs for so long that she just stops talking to us.  I encourage you to start listening to yourself this year.  Feel the feelings, hear the ideas, journal on what she has to offer and watch her unfold.

This is your reminder that you are amazing and you don't need a new year or a new you to learn this.  You just need to listen to her and believe.

As for me, I sat this morning reflecting on all that I have done and become over the last year.  It was heart warming to see what I have accomplished all because I decided to listen to and love myself.  Those little steps have lead to big things and I can't wait to see what 2019 has in store.

Guys! Can you believe it is 2019 already? Happy January 1st!!!!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;