Friday, December 21, 2018

Welcome back to blogging!

Let's start fresh! So much has changed in the last 3 years and honestly I have been "blogging" more on Instagram than this page, it appears! Going to make a change for 2019 and that means I'll be here sharing my journey more often.  What a long and amazing journey it has been!  I'll give you the brief synapse of what we have been up to! Zach is now in middle school and loving it, Ava is in 5th grade and going through the normal 5th grade girl stuff. Dear lord please help me! This parenting gig gets so different as the years go on.  I would go back to the baby and toddler days any day over tween drama.

As for me, I finally took control of my health once and for all.  Adopted a whole new lifestyle that has brought me so much joy and a sense of purpose.  Turns out  I am a helper and I love to see people set goals and achieve them.  I've been slaying goals and helping others do the same for the last two  years.  It's been pretty amazing!

Yeah, that's me! I did a thing. I never thought in a million years I would do this but I competed in my first fitness competition.  Me! How crazy is that? It's amazing what some confidence and proper nutrition can do for a girl! 

That's not all though, our family has been up to some great things.  Traveling, learning, growing as people.  All because we have been blessed with this amazing opportunity to do more and be better.  

We can't wait to see what 2019 has in store for us! 

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;