Friday, June 10, 2011

Pre-K Graduation!





Zach had his preschool graduation on Thursday! It was just way to cute to watch them all singing and then walking across the bridge as a symbol of them moving on. He may not be starting kinder this coming year, but I wanted him to have this experience with his classmates. Since we are leaving that school in two weeks I thought it would be a nice way to end his time at Immanuel Day School. He has come so far in less than a year. He used to cry and not want to leave me for months, it seemed. I questioned if I had made the right decision to move him from his home based center. Now I realize that it was a wonderful learning experience for both of us. We had a very rocky start with the change but I couldn't love his pre-k teacher any more and I think we were blessed to have her. She really did so much to help with his growth in every way.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;