Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So Much!


Our friends new pup, Rufus!


Learning to write via Mr and Miss Mouse!






The definition of belly laughs!

We have had a busy time this week! More creative team news in that I am now on the team for Lyndsay Riches at Scrap Orchard! As soon as I can, I will post the layouts I just did with her fabulous new kits for the week. I love having this as my other job :-) Now I have three though so life is all about being busy. We hung out all weekend and I had a girls night with some of my besties on Saturday. Then we had our friends over to bbq on Monday and they brought their new pup, Rufus. He is quite the cutie pie!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;