Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Creative Team!

I am now getting creative for Shanmomto4designs at Funkyplaygrounddesigns.com. I am working on layouts with her gorgeous new kit that is releasing this week called Garden Aventure. I'm so excited to be on board my first full-time CT. I am also guesting for LCC by Amy Stoffel at scraporchard.com. I would love to stay on, but who knows what the future will bring. A girl can dream!

Some Layouts from this week:



(all layouts used supplies from www.scraporchard.com)

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;