Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy Thanksgiving! Today is a very special day in our house. It is Ava's first Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Eve 5 years ago was the first night that Andy and I met. It it weren't for that night, most of what I have to be thankful for would not be. Today I am thankful for so many wonderful things. Above all else I am thankful for my wonderful family. I am thankful for my health and the health of those I love. I am thankful that my husband is absolutely amazing! I am thankful that my two year old still displays moments of complete cuteness. I am thankful that I have supportive and amazing friends. I am thankful that we have stable jobs in this time of economic hardship. I am thankful that we continue to have a roof over our head and food in our bellies. I am just plain and simple thankful for my life!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;