Monday, October 27, 2008

Retch, retch, retch x10!

I had no idea that I could vomit more than 10 times from just one meal. Seriously! I spent all of yesterday dying from vomit. Then came the fever, chills, night sweats and the such. Today I am feeling just a bit better, but still unable to eat anything besides crackers and applesauce. At least the kids are at daycare today so I don't have to worry about them. I felt like I had abandoned my whole family yesterday. I HATE being sick!

Since writing this post I have finally showered and decided to weigh myself. I am down over 5 lbs in 2 days. I know that is not good, but I haven't seen numbers on the scale like this since Andy and I met!

1 comment:

laura! said...

Are you sure it was something you ate? So many people are sick right now, take care of yourself!

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;