Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hmmm

As I get deeper into the blogging world, I am realizing that my blog is not much fun. I just don't have the deep humor and wit that I see in other posts. Maybe it's because I am too tired...

Want to explain one of my pix from Wordless Wednesday, the last one is of the bite marks that lasted for over an hour care of my daughter! If she did that to my arm, then I can't imagine what the underside of my boob looked like! In good news, I fit into a size 29 jean again. In bad news, I was hoping they wouldn't fit so I wouldn't have to buy them. I wore them today :)

1 comment:

laura! said...

Hooray for size 29 pants! Good job, you deserve new pants then! :)

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;