Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day!








 Christmas day was a wonderful day (despite me still be sick, sick sick!)  We woke up at Nannie and Papa's house to find that Santa had come!  We were all so excited to see the MANY gifts under the tree.  The kids got everything they wanted and more and I even got my Epiphanie camera bag from my very own Santa :)  Later in the morning the boys came over with their families and I got to see my cutie patootie nephews on their first Christmas!  Next we headed over to Uncle J and Aunt L's for Christmas dinner.  There were so many people there and we all had a great time!  It really is wonderful to be with family for the holidays :)

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;