Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Davis Farmland!









We spent a day at Davis Farmland in Sterling, MA and the kids had a great time! Tay came with us so I wouldn't lose my mind and there was so much to see and do. We also met up with a long time friend from CA. The kids got to get up close with baby cows, goats, chicks and even a turkin (it looks like a turkey/chicken cross) or whatever it was called. There was even a pony ride that I would allow them to go on. I usually feel bad for the ponies but these ones got to walk along a big path and had lots of breaks. I was so proud of my big kids for riding all by themselves and loving every minute of it!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;