Monday, February 7, 2011

California Adventure!


The boys laughing at us!


Me trying to pretend I wasn't terrified!









We decided to go to California Adventure on Sunday due to the crazy lines just to park at the Disneyland parking structure. We did some things we hadn't done yet and saw a few new characters. Ava was excited to see Jesse and Sully, but she got really scared when her turn came up for Sully. I guess I can see her point! Ava also ventured onto the Ferris Wheel for the first time. We let the boys persuade us to go on the swinging car and I should have just said no! We both hated every minute of it. We ventured the line for Toy Story Mania (my favorite ride!) and saw the Muppets 3D movie. The kids really enjoyed it so I may take a chance at the theater again in the near future. I can't wait to have movie buddies!

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;