Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jamaica, a small taste of photos!











My poor blog has been neglected because I was so busy getting ready for our trip to Jamaica and dealing with selling our house. The good news is the house is pretty much sold and we are just waiting to hash out closing dates. The bad news is we will have to move right after the holidays. Despite all of this, we really enjoyed our week away in Jamaica! My wonderful parents flew out to stay with the kids and Andy and I had our first real vacation at least since having kids and, I think, ever! I know we have gone for a couple of days here and there, but this was a full week of bliss! Jamaica and Sandals was everything I dreamt it would be and more. We ate, we drank, we slept, we snorkeling and I even got to swim with dolphins! Mostly we just really enjoyed each others company :-)

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;