Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My babies are having babies!


Snuggling with Parker


Parker and Ava


Pretty girl Tegaen

While I was home for a somber occasion, I was also able to celebrate the beginnings of new lives! I was able to meet Tegaen and Parker. Tegaen is the daughter of a now man that I used to nanny for. I began watching him at 7 years old. Parker is the son of Amanda whom I have known since before she was born. Amanda is a twin and I met her mother when I was 12 and she was about 6 months pregnant with her and Ashley. They have been my "babies" since before I ever thought about having babies of my own! To be able to hold their babies for the first time was a wonderful moment.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;