Sunday, April 6, 2008

intense

I love being a mom, don't get me wrong, but at this point in time I have to wonder if I am absolutely out of my mind. I am having ANOTHER baby on Thursday. Zach is still a baby! What am I thinking? I'm sure we will all adjust to the massive change that is about to take over our lives, but until that adjustment is complete, I don't know if I will be able to relax. I am so excited for Ava's arrival, but at the same time I am nervous to be leaving Zach for 4 days. He will come to the hospital after a couple of days to meet his sister before we bring her home. I just have to wonder how he is going to take it. Like I said, he is still such a baby himself. I will update with our progress soon. I just have to keep telling myself that millions of families go through the same thing and turn out just fine.

No comments:

body {background-image:url(http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/tyciedesigns/Kara10.jpg);background-position: center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment: fixed;margin:0;color:$textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/* */:/**/small;font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;